2.9.09

She is like a cat in the dark - And then she is the darkness







Mish Mash

Fleetwood Mac. Stevie. Miu Mius. For my nails and for my ears. Sweet Print found.

So this post is all over the joint. It's probably reflective of how I'm feeling at the moment. Scattered.

I've currently been listening to Fleetwood Mac on repeat. Holy shit.I can't seem to get enough of Stevie. Mmmm Stevie.
I've actually always preferred Christine's voice, but Stevie's really warming to me now.
So I had a look at the ticket prices for their show in Sydney this Dec and nearly fell off my bed.
3rd to 5th row seating is roughly just under $500 each. Ouch.
Hmmm...(not that it really mattered where I sat?!). I don't mind sitting at the back.
It's all about the atmosphere right?!
It would of been epic to get great seats, but at that price I'd be dreaming.

So many concerts, so little funds.

I've got to keep things in perspective. The house needs a fridge. Actually, it needs whitegoods fullstop. I think I may have gone just a tad bit overboard on uh "cofee table books and other home decor"!?
I forget that owning a washer and a microwave was just as important too. Shit.

In other news:
Miu Mius.
Need I say more?
...mmm comfy wedge platform goodness. Tick.

I have now also replenished my nail polish stock. Yes. Coloured nails here we come!

And although this post was fleetwood mac orientated, I can't help but mention my love of The Carpenters (yet again!)
Now I can watch all their greatest hits in dvd format :)

Oh and I think I may have found my go to "shirt"(that can act as a kaftan) for the upcoming warmer months.
It's airy and completely perfect to throw on over some cutoffs or your bikini. Add a belt and you can also wear it as a dress.
Awesome ;D

Didn't I tell you this post was all over the joint?!

19 comments:

  1. love your outfit!!
    xx cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cute cardigan. i LOVE the miu mius!
    :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVIN THE LOOK THERE. GREAT GLASSES!





    XX
    CHICMUSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove those wedge platforms! I was once wavering over a pair of Sergio Rossi peachy nude platforms like those and I'm still kicking myself for not buying :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the print on the cardigan! You look fantastic! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great dear! I am totally in love with your heels! Gorgeous! And you look so good with those glasses!

    Love, E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on that shirt. And you have such long gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah you look amazing! And all those photos are so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is awesome. Plus, I can't get enough of your glasses and long hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

    It's all perfect !

    Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

    ReplyDelete
  11. great style and i love your blog...

    Would you fancy exchanging links??

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, thanks for your absolutely cute comment! do you wanna exchange bloglinks?

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww.... J'm jealousy. This shoes are fantastic.,!
    And like shorts.
    PS Thanks for coment my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thise are sweet looks.. i love your shirt very much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I've linked you up!

    and i'll be back

    take care dear, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks and your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT wedges! Love love love them! I love your oufit especially the cardigan. Plus your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Just say hi.
:)