14.9.09

Reason will not reach a solution







Courtesy of The Selby

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days. Have been feeling a little sickly lately. Work is nuts.
Am feeling more inspired and more motivated to do things around the house (such as reorganise my books) than to really go out anywhere.
The weekend was great though. Sydney weather is starting to warm up, much to my skin's disgust! :s
It was my PIC's (Parter in crime) bday yesterday. He's such an old bugger. T'was a lovely day. Not many photos to document though.
Lots of food and ice-cream. Hmm...guess that's also probably one of the other reasons why I'm not feeling too crash hot.
Ahhh such is life...
P.S Hope you had a great day bitch. Love you. So what do you want for your bday?

11 comments:

  1. that table is awesome, i would love one like that! :) and i love the selby

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had room for the last shelf in my apt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the photos on the Selby! So inspiring and make my bedroom look so boring in comparison..lol :-) xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that images look really great!
    I love the Eiffel tower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love interior design. i really need to decorate my place better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pics are so inspring dearie. Hope u would get back ur blogging bug soon!
    Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveeeeee this website. yes very jealous of your weather over there at the moment, wish i was currently still living in syd! the NY coffee mug is a great idea!
    xx

    http://clashofcooper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Selby image choices. I love the Eiffel tower. x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Just say hi.
:)