6.9.09

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down






Happy Father's Day

I know not everyone else is celebrating Father's day today like us folk down under, but Happy Father's day regardless!
What better way to celebrate it with some good eats and good company.

I know that myself and my dad have shared our ups and downs, but it doesnt deny the fact that he's my dad, and that no matter what, he always will be. (cheesy. i know)

So dad, here's to you. Happy Father's day!
Thankyou for everything that you have done for me, and for all the sacrifices you have had to make as my parent.

Addit: I know there are some right now, that are probably finding it incredibly difficult this year (especially).
Just know that we're thinking about you.

[edit/] I'm crushed. I was outbidded in the last 2 seconds. Bye bye leopard print docs! :(

12 comments:

  1. Happy Father's day! Mm the food looks delicious! Leopard print docs! Poor you, so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love!
    i'm devastated. i was sooo close! :(
    oh well...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Father's Day this weekend or something? I thought it was a few months ago?! I'm confused... Anyways, I love your blog! I hate rainy days too, but I live in Seattle, so I have to find the joy in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh cute photos!!
    and omg i luvvvv dimsum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit so much! The skirt is amazing and what a beautiful photo with you and your dad! xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this was such a sweet post. You and your dad looks so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw very very cute post. I love fathers day!
    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE TUXEDO JACKET AND OLIVER GLASSES
    i need to buy some prescripted oliver glasses because my D&G purple are gone ):
    and yum cha is absolutely the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. rainy days are really sucking at the moment, I am so ready for spring/summer but it just isn't coming!
    Just found out some army surplus stores stock the leopard print ones, but the one near me ran out...I wonder if they will order any in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dim Sum? Good eats indeed! I haven't had that in ages.

    And I love the pattern and length of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opps, i wasn't aware that it was Father's day last weekend?! What a pity u didn't get to win the bid for those lovely DM!
    Btw, u looked so kute in the last pic! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Just say hi.
:)